Well, as promised… updated pics of my characters and big guy. I’m not in love with the Ghorgon conversion, but I am satified with the paint job. I tested out some new tips / techniques that I saw on youtube. Made my own wash. It really helped clean up some sloppy dry brushing that I did. In all I think I spent a total of 3 hours painting these models. Not fast by HRR’s standards, but blazing for mine.
A couple complaints I have. I didn’t realize I pulled the same body type when I was converting my wargors from the new bestigor plastics. That is STILL driving me nuts!!! I forgot to paint a banner before I washed the BSB. Now I’ll have to go back, paint the banner, then wash it again. No big issues, but something that kinda bothers me.
Up next is convert / paint new harpy models. Finish up the movement trays. Then finally build a display board.
Lemme know what you all think! Thanks.